Share this Post
CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns – When TIME is important to you
The benefits that CEREC same-day dental crown can offer are significant. In today’s bustling and demanding times, no one has the time to undergo expensive and repeated treatments. That’s why same-day dental porcelain crowns make use of the latest technology to provide people with high-quality and cost-effective dental care that is far more convenient.
Whether someone is a busy executive, a mother with little time to herself or a bride-to-be who wants to look sensational on her special day, one-day dental crowns may be just the solution. Same-day dental crown dentistry means no temporary crowns or messy impressions and no need to come back for more work.
What Are Same-Day Porcelain Crowns?
How Dental Crowns in One Day Are Created
One-day dental crowns are customized tooth-shaped caps that are designed to recreate the look of a natural tooth. The CEREC (CEramic REConstruction) machine allows for single-visit dental crowns to be created that match the size, color and shape of the patient’s real teeth. The crowns help to restore aesthetic beauty while also improving oral function and strength. Creating same-day dental crowns begins with making a 3D model of the tooth being treated. The digital model is then tweaked where necessary and the information is sent wirelessly to the CEREC machine. The milling process then begins and CEREC takes the image and creates an individualized crown from a ceramic block.
Single-Visit Dental Crowns Are Revolutionizing Dentistry
Are Same-Day Crowns Good? Check Out the Time-Saving Benefits
Take a look at just some of the benefits of today’s hottest dentistry trend:
- No messy impressions – most patients agree that there is nothing fun about getting dental impressions. They are messy and time consuming, particularly if the fit is not right the first time. With CEREC dental technology, the digital scan ensures a perfect fit the first time round.
- Immediate results – previously, patients have had to wait for crowns to be milled. This meant wearing temporary crowns that may not match their existing teeth. This is no longer a worry with same-day dental crowns by CEREC. Permanent crowns are milled while the patient waits.
- A perfect fit with the current teeth – the natural-looking results mean that the crowns now blend seamlessly with a patient’s existing smile. In fact, it’s hard to tell the difference between the crowns and natural teeth.
- No more tedious processes – permanent, same-day porcelain crowns are designed and manufactured on site and permanently installed in the same appointment. A one-day appointment means cost savings for patients, too, because patients don’t need to keep coming back to get the right fit, or wait for the crown to be created in an off-site lab.
- Pain-free and affordable – the crowns are designed from ceramic. No metal is used, which means that the crowns are more visually appealing. What’s more, they are completely painless and there is no chance of the patient having a metal allergic reaction. Patients are in and out in one appointment.
Have More Questions about Same-Day Dental Crowns?
Save Time – Book an Appointment Today
Now there are no more excuses for not having the time for a beautiful smile thanks to same-day porcelain crowns. Meyer Dental Group offers same day dental crowns dentistry in the Illinois communities of Des Plaines, Mount Prospect and Arlington Heights. We are happy to answer any questions about the time-saving procedure, materials and affordability.
Share this Post