Appointment GuidelinesPlease read this
What changes will you see in your appointment?
• Text us when you arrive to the office
• Stay in your car until we contact you when we are ready for you to enter the office.
• Please do not bring any additional family members or friends to the appointment unless absolutely necessary. Additional people may be required to wait in their cars while we are with you during your appointment time.
ENTERING THE OFFICE
• Please make sure you are wearing a mask.
• Hands will be sanitized
• Annual medical update will be done, if needed
• Signing of Consent Form for procedure and treatment
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
NOTE: YOU WILL EXPERIENCE MULTIPLE ADDITIONAL LAYERS OF PROTECTION FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS.
1-ON CLINICAL TEAM
• Extra Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including:
– KN95 masks layered double layered with a level 1 mask
– Face shields and/or eye protection
– Extra over layer of uniform changed out with every single patient
• New Extra-oral Dental Suction units for all operatories to capture and reduce chair side aerosols and airborne contaminants
• Once seated in the operatory, a pre-treatment hydrogen peroxide rinse will be required.
• Hygiene utilizing high volume ejectors (HVE) for utmost in reducing saliva flow and aerosol production.
• ADS – Extra-Oral Dental Suction Units for each dental clinician to capture and reduce airborne aerosols at the direct source of each procedure in each individual operatory.
• New Pure Air Disinfecting units throughout common office areas to offer hospital grade level technology
• Hourly sanitary wipe downs of all door handles and surfaces in the common area
• Respicaire Oxy 4 Air Purification Units that use ultraViolet light and catalytic reactions to create CLEAN AIR free of impure airborne and surface contaminants over the office environment as a whole.
CHECKOUT AND LEAVING OFFICE
• Masks will be required to be put back on as patient exits and returns to front office area
• Hand washing and sanitizing upon exit
Yours for Better Health!
Dr Tom and the entire Meyer Dental Group Team