NOTE: You will experience multiple additional layers of protection for your safety and ours
On Clinical Team
Extra Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including:
- KN95 masks layered double layered with a level 1 mask
- Face shields and/or eye protection
- Extra over layer of uniform changed out with every single patient
- Once seated in the operatory, a pre-treatment hydrogen peroxide rinse will be required.
- Hygiene utilizing high volume ejectors (HVE) for utmost in reducing saliva flow and aerosol production.
- ADS – Extra-Oral Dental Suction Units for each dental clinician to capture and reduce airborne aerosols at the direct source of each procedure in each individual operatory.