Appointment GuidelinesPlease read this
What changes will you see in your appointment?
• Once you have thoroughly read through the following new appointment guidelines, please fill out the mandatory Screening Form.
• Form link is at the bottom of this page. Please complete and submit immediately.
• Text us when you arrive to the office
• Stay in your car until we contact you when we are ready for you to enter the office.
ENTERING THE OFFICE
• Please make sure you are wearing a mask.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
NOTE: YOU WILL EXPERIENCE MULTIPLE ADDITIONAL LAYERS OF PROTECTION FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS.
IN ORDER TO UPHOLD THIS HIGHEST STANDARD OF SAFETY, A NOMINAL $15 FEE WILL BE CHARGED AT THE VISIT TO HELP OFFSET THE COST OF THE ADDITIONAL PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) AND OFFICE PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (OPE).
1-ON CLINICAL TEAM
• Extra Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including:
– KN95 masks layered double layered with a level 1 mask
– Face shields and/or eye protection
– Extra over layer of uniform changed out with every single patient
• New Extra-oral Dental Suction units for all operatories to capture and reduce chair side aerosols and airborne contaminants
• Once seated in the operatory, a pre-treatment hydrogen peroxide rinse will be required.
• Hygiene utilizing high volume ejectors (HVE) for utmost in reducing saliva flow and aerosol production.
ADS – Extra-Oral Dental Suction Units for each dental clinician to capture and reduce airborne aerosols at the direct source of each procedure in each individual operatory. The units utilize a Medical Grade Filtration System with both HEPA filtration systems and Medical grade UV light disinfection systems with 99.995% efficiency
• New Pure Air Disinfecting units throughout common office areas to offer hospital grade level technology
• Hourly sanitary wipe downs of all door handles and surfaces in the common area
Respicaire Oxy 4 Air Purification Units- they use ultraViolet light and catalytic reactions to create CLEAN AIR free of impure airborne and surface contaminants over the office environment as a whole.
CHECKOUT AND LEAVING OFFICE
Yours for Better Health!
Dr Tom and the entire Meyer Dental Group Team