Appointment GuidelinesPlease read this
What changes will you see in your appointment?
• Once you have thoroughly read through the following new appointment guidelines, please fill out the mandatory Screening Form.
• Form link is at the bottom of this page. Please complete and submit immediately.
• Follow up phone call/text if we have not received your COVID Screening form prior to your appointment date.
• Text us when you arrive to the office
• Stay in your car until we contact you when we are ready for you to enter the office.
• Please do not bring any additional family members or friends to the appointment unless absolutely necessary. Additional people may be required to wait in their cars while we are with you during your appointment time.
ENTERING THE OFFICE
• Please make sure you are wearing a mask.
• Your temperature will be taken upon entry.
• Hands will be sanitized
• Annual medical update will be done, if needed
• Signing of Consent Form for procedure and treatment
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
NOTE: YOU WILL EXPERIENCE 3 ADDITIONAL LAYERS OF PROTECTION FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS.
IN ORDER TO UPHOLD THIS HIGHEST STANDARD OF SAFETY, A NOMINAL $15 FEE WILL BE CHARGED AT THE VISIT TO HELP OFFSET THE COST OF THE ADDITIONAL PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) AND OFFICE PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (OPE).
1-ON CLINICAL TEAM
• Extra Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including:
– KN95 masks layered double layered with a level 1 mask
– Face shields and/or eye protection
– Extra over layer of uniform changed out with every single patient
• New Extra-oral Dental Suction units for all operatories to capture and reduce chair side aerosols and airborne contaminants
• Once seated in the operatory, a pre-treatment hydrogen peroxide rinse will be required.
• Hygiene utilizing high volume ejectors (HVE) for utmost in reducing saliva flow and aerosol production.
• New Pure Air Disinfecting units throughout common office areas to offer hospital grade level technology
• Hourly sanitary wipe downs of all door handles and surfaces in the common area
CHECKOUT AND LEAVING OFFICE
• Masks will be required to be put back on as patient exits and returns to front office area
• Hand washing and sanitizing upon exit
• Doctor exams and clinical treatment planning for certain hygiene appointments will be scheduled to be done via “tele-consult”
Yours for Better Health!
Dr Tom and the entire Meyer Dental Group Team