Worried about the cost of dentures in Chicago, Mount Prospect?
Boost your quality of life
FOY® Dentures could be the solution
Finding the right set of dentures can be a challenging process. You may have had previously poor experiences with ill-fitting, uncomfortable and unstable dentures that become more of a hindrance to your life than a benefit. To add an extra layer of frustration, the cost of dentures in Chicago can be incredibly high and inaccessible.
Getting dentures should not be uncomfortable, confusing and excessively expensive. At Meyer Dental Group, we believe this process should be enjoyable, positive and affordable with Fountain of Youth Dentures (FOY)®.
In your pursuit of stronger, reliable dentures you will receive proactive support from Mount Prospect dentist Dr. Tom Meyer who:
- Has 25+ years of dental experience, including FOY® Denture solutions
- Is a Graduate of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Cosmetic Dental Studies
- Is a Member of the American Dental Society
What are (FOY) fountain of youth dentures®?
To learn more about the advantages of Fountain of Youth® Dentures, consultation prices and details, read on.
How Fountain of Youth Dentures® boost your quality of life:
FOY® Dentures are designed with breakthrough neuromuscular technology that provides the following benefits:
- Better fits your unique mouth shape
- Supports your face for a more youthful appearance
- Prevents facial pain and discomfort
- Allows you to eat, laugh, sing and smile without worry
- Gives you a full, beautiful smile
- Come both in floating and dental implant options
The road to a healthier smile is easy:
"Seriously, the best of the best! Well over 20 years ago walking into Meyer Dental was the best choice ever for myself and my family. Dr. Tom and his team always put the patient first, are professional, and fun to boot! Truly a place where pain goes away, and smiles brighten. Looking forward to the grand opening of Meyer Dentals new home."
Donna Schultz (review from Facebook)
Jackie Levy Mortillaro (review from Facebook)
Tina Verley Haisman (review from Facebook)
Your Complimentary Consultation
- Overview of the difference between FOY® Dentures and traditional dentures
- Description of the development of personalized FOY® dentures
- Explore FOY® options available to best suit your needs
- CBCT Scan / xray to determine optimal treatment
- Clinical intra-oral and extra-oral photos for treatment planning
- A treatment plan package when treatment is desired
Consequences of living with poor-fitting dentures
- Feeling self-conscious
- Poor oral health
- Facial disfiguration
- Limited self-expression
- Advanced aging appearance
Benefits of FOY® Denture treatment
- Boost your self-esteem
- Save money on future dental work
- Enhance your appearance
- Express yourself with pride
- Enjoy all your favorite foods!
A better quality of life and greater systemic health is within your reach. Don’t hesitate to give yourself a life where you can express yourself and share in meaningful moments to the fullest. With the help of Mount Prospect dentist Dr. Tom Meyer and your new FOY® Dentures, you can achieve exactly that and enjoy life in new, invigorating ways.
Not sure where to start?
Come in for a consultation.
Complimentary and Informational
Visit our office for a 20 minute scheduled consultation appointment to gather information on the FOY® procedure and what it can generally do for you.
Customized and Clinical
Informational and Clinical.
Visit our office for a 40 minute appointment spent taking photos, CT Scan and clinical evaluation by Dr. Tom.
Follow up appointment scheduled for a week later in order to discuss personalized treatment options and visually see in photos what changes to your smile can do for you!